We are a people who have experienced the unending ocean of grace through Jesus, the Anchor. Because of that, we are willing to be an anchor for others so they too can experience that grace. Anchors are the heartbeat of Ocean City Church. We don't have members or volunteers. We have family. We have Anchors.
WHERE CAN I SERVE AS AN ANCHOR?
If you desire to get involved in any capacity at Ocean City Church it all starts with becoming an Anchor. We have a number of different amazing Anchor Teams at Ocean City Church. We would love to invite you to join us in serving on one of them.
- First Impressions: Create a welcoming environment for all guests to enter in by greeting, serving, and connecting with everyone who comes through the doors each week.
- Ocean City Kids: Care for, lead, and disciple children ages 10 weeks through 5th grade, through teachings, worship, games, and small group discussions. (A background screening is required.)
- Gathering Set-Up and Break-Down: Prepare a clean and welcoming space for our favorite day of the week, Sunday.
- Production: Help facilitate a unique worship experience for guests by managing lighting, audio, and video production for each gathering. (Previous production experience is required.)
- Media and Communication: Help define our Ocean of Grace culture through online communication and design.