We are a people who have experienced the unending ocean of grace through Jesus (the Anchor). Because of that, we are willing to be an anchor for others so they too can experience that grace. Anchors are the heartbeat of Ocean City Church. We don't have members or volunteers. We have family. We have Anchors.
WHERE CAN I SERVE AS AN ANCHOR?
If you desire to get involved in any capacity at Ocean City Church it all starts with becoming an Anchor. We have a number of different amazing Anchor Teams at Ocean City Church. We would love to invite you to join us in serving on one of them.
- Ocean City Kids - Nursery, Toddlers, Preschool, and Kindergarten: Care for children ages 10 weeks through Kindergarten, while showing them how much Jesus loves them. Our OCC Kids environment allows for parents to be fully present in a gathering knowing their child is in a safe and loving environment. (A background screening is required.)
- Ocean City Kids - 1st through 5th grade: Lead kids 1st-5th grade to Jesus through weekly teachings, worship, large group games, and small group discussions. (A background screening is required.)
- Gathering Set-Up and Break-Down: Prepare a clean and welcoming space for our favorite day of the week, Sunday.
- Production: Help facilitate a unique worship experience for guests by managing lighting, audio, and video production for each gathering. (Previous production experience required.)
- First Impressions: Create a welcoming environment for all guests to enter in by greeting, serving, and connecting with everyone who comes through the doors each week.
- Media and Communication: Help define our "Ocean of Grace" culture at OCC through online communication and design.
We are excited that you have decided to become an Anchor at Ocean City Church!
By applying to be an Anchor, you are stating that Ocean City Church is your home church and is the local body in which you are investing.